Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013

had a wonderful day at church today....take a
listen to Pastor Bob's preaching at www.h-hcc.org

we had our All Church Meeting right after the service
was over...kind of like a State of the Church review
of 2012 and looking forward to 2013...love my
church family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

got home and saw a Pineapple amongst our fruit
bowl that needed to be cut up.....then the long pause
while Ross waits for me to say....I think I will make.........


 Pineapple Upside Down Cake....I realized that
I never made this recipe last year...so here yo go...


Pineapple Upside Down Cake :
1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
pineapple
maraschino cherries

melt the butter in a glass dish, add brown sugar....mix together....add the pineapple pieces on top...in whatever pattern you desire.....add cherries if you wish.....


used a yellow cake mix that I found in the cupboard...poured that on top and placed  it into the oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.....when done...tip upside down on your cake plate and let it cool...then remove the glass bakeware.....Perfect every time!!!!


Pleasant Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment