Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 17, 2012

Happy St Patricks Day!!! another 70+ degree day here in Michigan. Finished weeding my flower gardens....I have Daffodils already in bloom....just incredible....March 17th.

Ross had to work all day...so I was on my own for meals.....had some cheesy bread for lunch ( these were the hot dog buns I made the other day )


made some cookies for church tomorrow....
Chocolate Chip Squares & No-Bake (this recipe is on Feb. 13th)

Chocolate Chip Cookies Squares: (one of the family recipes...we have 2)
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup softened butter
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda
2 cups chocolate chips

mix sugars, butter, eggs and vanilla together....add flour, salt and baking soda...mix well....add chips and spread onto a cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes


I use a pizza cutter to get equal bar sizes....
I cut it right when I take it out of the oven and then take them off the pan once they have cooled.

Pleasant Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment