Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 5, 2012

got some rain around lunchtime today....LOVE IT!!!!  we are supposed to
get some more tonight and then a couple more chances over the next few
days....so I wrapped up all the hoses laying all over the property.....
I hope they are right!!!  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

started a workout routine yesterday....just has not been a priority this year...
my friend Julie is along for the ride.....here is the Gym where we workout...

Fantastic "Fannies"
my husband named it.....and made the sign


here is the front room.....


and the back room.....


15 lbs off by Christmas.....that is the Goal!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small Groups from Church here tonight....LOVE my Church Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Football Season Opener starts tonight....Yeah Baby.....
Cowboys vs. Giants

Pleasant Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment