Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21, 2012

LOVE my church family......take a listen to Pastor Bob's
message today..... www.h-hcc.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross had to work at Tri-State today....I did some grocery shopping
after church was over and met him at home....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my Sweetest Day Gift.....the most wonderful trade
we have ever made......my 7 year old car is more sporty with low profile
street tires and it does not do well
in the snow ....so I rely on Ross quite a bit during the winter
months.....so this is a perfect vehicle to get me around town
and to church ..bring on the SNOW!!!......the dogs APPROVE!!!


 
then a quick trip to the boat...it was mid 60's today...
I did all the piloting....had a blast...


then back home to do some kitchen work.....Bell Peppers...

4 freezer quarts of cut peppers for stir frys and soups...


and then the stuffed pepper meal...recipe on January 14th
this made 8 meals....we will freeze these for later use...


when we defrost them....cook for about 20 minutes...add mozza
cheese on top and some more durkee fried onions and serve!!!

Watching some football......leftovers for dinner

Pleasant Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment