Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 31, 2012

cold and rainy all day....

went out to the veggie table on the front porch...
it is getting very low....that is the one thing that bums me
out the most about the garden....growing these beautiful
veggies and then in late November and December I am
buying green peppers and cucumbers at the store again....
I will figure out a way to do it year round....
will let you know once I have a plan...


I run the Trunks of Treats at church every year.....even though
the weather was crummy....we had over 80 kids with approx
160 people total.....not only do we do the candy from the trunks
of our cars, we also serve a Hot Dog, Chips and Drink Meal
to anyone who comes....LOVE IT!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chicken egg info.....44 dozen sold in the month
of October..... income of $88.00.....woohoo!!!

Pleasant Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment