Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day from Ross and Wendy Valentine.....needless to say....we LOVE this day....we normally take it off work and just relax.

Ross made a great dinner tonight....Porterhouse (on the grill outside) , garlic mashed potatoes and I made a traditional chef salad for ross.....but for myself I made my newfound cabbage salad.....when we were canning pickle relish last fall....one of the batches came out with more liquid in it....at the same time I was putting the cabbage into the crock to make saurkraut.....I had some left over cabbage and I poured some of the relish and liquid over the top...added some tomato slices and my new favorite salad was born.

Hug your familes and friends and tell them you LOVE them!

Our nephew CHAD turns 21 tomorrow...Happy Birthday!!!

Pleasant Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment