Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012

What a wonderful day today....upper 40's again and plenty of sun......we had our homemade pizza for lunch and I made my lemon cranberry bread again......this time I used the correct ingredients....ross made me a great rolling pin for the pizza dough.....it is really wide and works wonderfully......I also have a pizza gadget that I use on the crust...it is called a DOUGH DOCKER....I got it at http://www.chefscatalog.com/ ...it makes these indents in the dough which makes the crust crispier.




Looking forward to church tomorrow and then the SUPER food BOWL as we like to call it here......we will be consuming way too much food...but that is part of the fun!!!!  GO Patriots!!!!

Pleasant Dreams!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sister is a wimp and only eats hamburger and cheese pizza. Live a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will eat others...but I love hamburger pizza....you are the one who made it for me all those years ago...it is your fault!!! :)

      Delete