Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!

had a great day at church...go to http://www.h-hcc.org/ to hear the message

loaded some software on this laptop and now several of the words in my blog have become a LINK to crazy sites......hopefully you aren't seeing this and I can get it fixed tomorrow...if you do see it....I AM SORRY and I will have it fixed ASAP.

Ross and I did some grocery shopping, dropped my car off to be fixed tomorrow and got some chicken feed.....came home and made Shish-Ka-Bobs for dinner

BEFORE

AFTER


OK...so we like leftovers!!!

some other pictures around the farm today....

the potatoes are growing great in their box


the strawberries, also doing well...


we finally got around to building a separate onion box (because it wouldn't all fit into the potatoe box that we made)  we put it out by the rock wall where several garlic onions we planted years ago keep coming back......so we made this onion area right around them...and then i planted my onions for this year...



Pleasant Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment