Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012

got an early start this morning...this is going to be a crazy week.....work every day and VBS (Vacation Bible School) every night at church....and Sissy and Brad arrive tuesday...so ready for FUN...FUN...FUN...

made a double batch of MAYO this morning....on the original recipe (April 21, 2012) I used the food processor.....I have been using my STICK BLENDER to make it the last couple times.....much easier


I made a double batch of RANCH dressing (recipe on June 15, 2012)...this way I have 3 kinds ready for Angela and Brad....I pulled some of the condiments out of the fridge.....all 7 are made with a MAYO base...


to make the RANCH dressing it requires 6 spices...this is our SPICE cupboard....this doesn't include the little jars of spices....we get most of these big ones from GFS (Gordon Food Services)...and amazingly enough.....we use them all!!!  Those are canned jellies on the top shelf in the picture.


Had fun at VBS.....

Pleasant Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment