Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012

we planted the 2nd batch of lettuce seeds on June 27th....I split them into individual plants
on July 22nd.... thought that I would need to wait another week before I planted the lettuce
 in the garden.... but it was ready to go today......

here is the spot where the first batch of lettuce was planted.....


and here it is with the 2nd batch planted...


we will do this at least one more time.....
we have lettuce from the garden ... June to October.....YEAH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we put up 20 more jars of pickles tonight....
10 Bread & Butter Chunks
10 Dill Spears


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

more upsets tonight at the Olympics.....it keeps me up way later than normal,
but I love watching everyone do their absolute BEST!!!!

GO Team USA!!!

Pleasant Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment